LQ BID - AED Co-Funding Scheme
Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) are crucial as they can deliver life-saving shocks to restore normal heart rhythm during sudden cardiac arrest. Rapid access and proper use of AEDs significantly increase the chance of survival.
In our effort to provide our members access to this life-saving device, LQ BID will provide co-funding opportunity to our members who wish to purchase their own AED device.CRITERIA:
- LQ BID will co-fund the cost of an AED, capped at 50% of the total cost, or £700 (whichever is lower) per organisation per term.
- Only levy paying organisations are eligible for this benefit.
- LQ BID will recommend purchase of the Philips Heartstop AED (approx. £1,300 plus VAT), which is the model used by our training provider. However, an organisation is free to choose another model if they wish.
- LQ BID will provide assistance in registering the device to the circuit (National Defibrillator Network), making sure each co-funded AED device is available on the map and can be accessed by everyone who needs it.
- Multiple members sharing the same floor of an office block can share one AED.
To avail of this opportunity, please contact our Healthy and Sustainable Manager, Lawrence Geoffrey Tingson (Lawrence@linenquarter.org).