Summer Street Ambassadors
The LQ BID has employed five summer street ambassadors to act as the face of the Linen Quarter from end of June to end of September.
The team will aim to support our hotel and hospitality industry by directing commuters and tourists to LQ venues, whilst having a daily presence at Great Victoria Train Station, City Hall and Bedford Street.
Key activities include:
- Providing a warm welcome to all our hotel guests, cruise ship visitors, and other tourists.
- Signposting tourists, commuters and business visitors.
- Providing a free tourist concierge service at Linen Quarter hotels, highlighting visitor attractions, hospitality experiences, and key events and activities across Belfast.
- Providing free walking tours of the Linen Quarter, helping to tell its story and promote it as a visitor destination.
- Providing food and drink walking tours to bring additional custom to our hospitality venues.
- Supporting all the events and activities in the area over the summer months.
- Distributing information to our levy payers and providing a bespoke service to them as required.
- Conducting environmental audits across all 50 streets through the BID area.
If you would like to get in touch with the Street Ambassadors please contact firstname.lastname@example.org